Your Dynamics in the Nineties
Video-Lecture by Capt. Bill Robertson
Although the title refers to the
90s, this lecture is "timeless".
It was a weekend-seminar. The video-lecture
is split in 9 parts.
- If we assume that we are spiritual
- If we assume that we are in a
very big “game” or “universe”.
- If we assume that the spiritual
being is immortal.
- If we assume, that we are playing
this game already for an eternity.
- Why are we stuck in it? What keeps
us in the game?
- Why is it that we hardly have
any awareness about this game?
- Why is it that we are not “perfect
players”, after playing already for an eternity?
- Why is it that we are so slowly
improving in the game, or not improving at all?
- Why don’t we have a perfect civilization
in which everyone wins?
- What is the hidden interference
which keeps us stuck here?
Watch this video-lecture if you want
It is in English with German translation.
The dynamics certainly are the "thrusts
of life" in the game. You might also say, areas of interest. You might also
say, areas of play. And you might also say, "agreements" of the players
in the "game". They are agreements about this game everybody is playing.
Bill is talking about the Dynamics
from 12 to 1.
The Dynamics are:
- Family etc.
- Life-forms as such
- Physical Universe (Matter, Energy,
- God, Creator, Eternity
- Technology to free Players stuck
in the Game
- Administration and Evaluation
of the Game